1. Login to verify the account
Log in or Sign up your Youtube account.
Head to your YouTube account and click the camera icon in the top right corner, then choose Go live. You won’t be able to go live yet, but this will prompt you to verify the account.
On the following popup window, click Get started:
2. Enter a phone number
To verify your channel, you’ll be asked to enter a phone number. Youtube will send a verification code by text or voice call to that phone number.
You’ll need to activate your account a MINIMUM of 24 hours before you plan to go live.
Once you’ve verified your account, you can:
- Upload videos longer than 15 minutes
- Add custom thumbnails
- Live stream
- Appeal Content ID claims
You may also be asked to verify your account when you sign up.
3. Enable Advance Features to access more features
Also, you should enable Advance Features to access more features. Go to https://studio.youtube.com/ Setting -> Channel -> Feature eligibility
4. Selecting another channel using the same email address
If you encounter issues selecting another channel using the same email address, you may need to “Delete all connections you have with Live Now” and then log in again. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://myaccount.google.com
2. Click on “Security” -> “Third-party apps & services”
3. Search for the “Live Now” app and delete all connections associated with it
4. Open the “Live Now” app and log in again. Now, you should be able to select your desired channel.